Tuesday, 25 October 2011

RECREATIONAL SPORTS CAMPING at ALAPONG, LUNDU

Huhhh ~ its was a pathetic four days three nights camping for me. I had enough and with my miserable time in the camp.

It all started on October 17 and ended on October 20. How I miss my hostel life (first time that I felt like this after all this time when I'm in hostel I just wanted to go home because of homesick)

Ok, first thing first :)

October 17, 2011 - First day of camping. Get up early in the morning just to prepared ourselves and get ready with all of my belongings (so do the other TESLians). With my huge and big luggage, I stepped outside of my hostel room. Waiting for my friend that I called her 'mummy' and she called me 'baby'. But for your information, her luggage was much more bigger than me -.- HAHA.
                               Then we both went out as early as 6.00 am to get ready in front of the gymnasium waiting for our bus to fetch us all since the leader wanted us to be ready for waiting at 6. It was raining lol~ How great it is to sleep in bed without any interruption :D The bus only came when it is 7.00 am that is mean we have to wait there for one hour. *oh so great, double great. But within that time, as "AJK PERALATAN", I had to take the things out first. The bus already arrived and we need to put the things inside the luggage area of the bus. I only can monitor them since I was the "AJK PERALATAN" *HAHA. When all of the things we need to bring was in the bus, so it is time for us to take a seat in the bus. Of course I was seating with my 'mummy' :)
                               The journey began with no spirit in my heart :D Along the 'bus journey' I was sleeping. *HAHA sleeping beauty in the bus, SUPER DUPER great. When it is time to get ready for our lunch in Pekan Lundu, I was the first one to scattered around searching for Muslim stall and energize myself. After all, we need energy's right? :D
                               Arrived at Alapong Camp. Do not know whether I have to smile or sad because I think it was enjoyable to see beach for the first time (I never been to beach, do you believe me? You better do) When we were in there, we have to build our own gadget *INSPECTOR GADGET isn't it? HAHA. Do not have much activity that day because the programme only arranged starting Tuesday :)
                               I ate fast my dinner and then I go to sleep. What a tiring day ! But have to patrol on 1.00 am till 3.00 am :( But it is okey for me since the most tiring day starts on Tuesday and I am happy :p


October 18, 2011 - Activities (kayaking and orienteering) mood ( afraid of sea and terrified of SUNBURN ) why ( because I'm afraid of the things that I never try and I never been in BLACK before *HAHA ) We were divided into 6 group which is means we have to do the activities separately. Group 1, 2 and 3 (kayaking). Group 4,5 and 6 (orienteering). I am in group 6 so I have to do orienteering first then, in the evening, we all have to go kayaking.
                              Ok, we need to walked to the jungle in 30 minutes. So tiring and my body aching everywhere. I never been in the jungle before, plus the jungle is at the mountain. *WHOAA, great babe :D It is raining and I wish that we can go for kayaking in the cloudy rainy day because I will never get sunburn to be worried of :) Walking in the jungle with a loving couple in our team makes me feel annoyed *because I do not have any lover to be rely on :) (pathetic girl) But it is okey because they all cooperating with me.
                              It is almost afternoon and we need to rushing to go for our lunch. After lunch, we all have to go for kayaking. And guess what? That afternoon+evening was sunny HOT day. HUHH~ I never in my good luck when it comes to whether. Water confident -.- floating myself, feel great for a moment. Then kayaking :) feel dizzy from starts till the end. It is good enough to feel dizzy than vomitted in the sea *yucksss.
                              Yupp, second day was successful  :)






October 19, 2011 - Activity (abseiling) Mood (frighten) Why (I do not want to die early) The day of becoming a 'BRUISES GIRL'. What a day I had :( bruises all over my leg and I have all over body pain :'( double trouble great. I do not want to talk about this activity because after I finished my abseiling, I am crying :'( My mummy said it was okey but I know it is not ! I cried at her shoulder and then my friends wipe my tears :') Good enough.


October 20, 2011 - The miserable day already finished :) But have to undergo one more activity that is OBSTACLE RUN. It is good to play with dirt because I never experience it in my childhood (mother and father really take good care of me) :) I do not know that it was much more fun and I want to play dirt some more :D
                                 We finished and packed things about 12 noon and we went back to IPTAR at 1.00 pm :)


CONCLUSION - SUCCESSFULLY DONE WITH CERTIFICATE OF BRUISES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment